Godine Family Gallery
The Godine Family Gallery is a student-run multi-use space harbored within the Studio for Interrelated Media. Its uses include: exhibitions, performances, installations, conferences, lectures, events, and gatherings that serve the MassArt and Boston community.
The current gallery curators/managers for the 2013-2014 year are Marissa Bedard, Adrian Scott, and Esther Moon.
Please contact the gallery with any proposals or inquiries for use of space at: email@example.com
For more information, please visit the following pages for more information:
- Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Godine-Family-Gallery/161396093935283>
- Tumblr <godinefamilygallery.tumblr.com>
- Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/godinefamilygallery/>
- Godine Family Gallery, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, 621 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
- Office Room N-175, Hours: by apt. Office is located on the first floor of the North Building, across the hall from the Pozen Center and the Godine Gallery.
The Godine Family Gallery serves as an educational tool for students in the Studio for Interrelated Media (SIM) who are interested in curatorial work and event production - much like the Eventworks Festival. Since its inception, the Godine Gallery has been entirely student-run. Because of the direct involvement of students, the space reflects the conversations present within the institution as well as the larger creative world. The Godine Family Gallery has exhibited works of MassArt students and visiting artists, including Marguerite Kahrl (www.kahrl.com), the de la Torre Brothers (www.delatorrebros.com), and Future Farmers.
If you are interested in using the Godine Family Gallery during the summer months you must seek approval from the current managers. Summertime is often used for repairs and maintenance and availability is limited. Godine Family Gallery usage is NOT linked to Pozen Center rental or reservation. It is a separate process.